It seems to be the time of year for weddings for me so I needed another bag.
I made another Wedding Bag using the Love Struck cartridge for the heart and silhouette cut out and Sweetheart Cartridge for the word LOVE. The tag and clothespin are made using flower and leaf punches. The scallop circle & plain circle are also punches. Here is the picture of it.
Supplies Used :
Cardstock – Dark Blue & White
Blue Patterned Backgound Paper
Directions for Bag:
- Using the Sweetheart Cartridge cut the LOVE @ 2″.
- Using the Love Struck Cartridge cut the Heart with Couple @ 4.5″. Cutting the Couple in White Cardstock & the background heart in Dark Blue.
- Glue the two heart pieces together.
- Glue the Heart Couple & Love on the bag.
- Punch a Butterfly from the Martha Stewart Monarch punch. It was glued to the top – you can see it just under the tag.
- Tie tulle into bow around handle.
Directions for Tag:
- Using the Scallop Punch a Circle
- Using the Circle Punch make a circle.
- Glue the 2″ Circle in the middle of the 2.5″ Scallop Circle.
- Stamp To – From on back of Scallop Circle.
- Punch 2 flowers from the Martha Stewart 5/8″ Daisy Punch. Turn to back side & pull Scoring tool towards center to shape petals. Turn to right side using scoring tool push in center to shape flower. Glue 2 flower shapes together – offset the petals.
- Glue Flower & Leaf to lower edge of tag.
- Cover clothespin with coordinating paper. Make another set of flower & leaves. Glue flower & leaves to clothespin to lower edge of clothespin.